Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction: Meghan Robinett


Hey guys, I'm Meghan. A junior studying communication arts with a certificate in digital studies from Chicago! I hope to use my communication and outgoing personality to go into the PR/marketing/advertising world once I graduate. Besides meeting new people and striking up some conversations, I greatly enjoy working out (playing soccer especially), hanging out with friends, eating yummy food and buying new shoes. In addition I love being out an about, enjoying the fresh air, as I am in this picture of me apple picking!



Although I'm only 2 and a half hours away from home, I miss my mom and dad, as well as my 1 year old puppy! He's a black lab/boxer mix named Oliver and he is the most energetic puppy around! Enjoy this picture of his infamous puppy head tilt! Looking forward to meeting you all more in discussion this semester!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you, Meghan! I love eating yummy food too and your dog is so cute! I hope to get to know you better throughout the semester!
-Julia Zureikat