Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction: Connor Klosterman


  
My name is Connor Klosterman.  To the left is a picture of myself enjoying nature in a completely posed fashion.  This photo is slightly ironic for me because I appreciate being more spontaneous rather than posed.   I am a sophomore studying political science and philosophy with the intention of going to law school. My home town is Germantown, WI and is where my love for the outdoors began.  Because of that love, I enjoy to be down by the terrace to just take in the view or, when I get the chance, to be out on the lake, taking advantage of all the different activities the water has to offer.  When I am not out enjoying the lake, I can typically be found going for a run.  When I was in high school I ran Cross Country and Track and developed a strong passion for running, which is the reason you will still see me running in the middle of winter when temperatures reach far too low for anyone's enjoyment.  Unfortunately my time at Madison does not consist of all leisure activities but does in fact include some studying.  When it comes time to hit the books I enjoy to study at the Law Library because I work there and know all of the best secluded areas to study in.  As cliché as it may seem, my favorite experiences at Madison so far have been jumping around in my red and white striped suspenders on game day.  I can only hope the rest of my time here is half as fun as my first year was.  In this class I am looking forward to strengthening my writing ability as being able to write well is essential for anyone in the legal field.     


No comments: