Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hulick Intro

Hello everyone, my name is Nicki Hulick. I was born in California, but I have lived in a northern suburb of Chicago named Winnetka for most of my life. I'm a sophomore currently undecided in my major, but debating between biochemistry or just chemistry, because i have absolutely no idea what i would like do with my life, or what career i aspire to have. When i am not attending class, i enjoy painting, hanging out by the lake, running through Madison neighborhoods and relaxing with friends. Writing is pretty far from a strength of mine, but i tend to have more success writing research papers than creative pieces. I'm taking this class because i heard it was interesting, and unlike any other writing based classes on this campus. I'm excited to learn more about technology, communication and society and their many connections, but i am also happy to improve my writing and speaking skills.

This photo was taken one of my first days back in Madison, with my roommate Natalie, we currently live in a triple room in our sorority house on campus with our friend Tori. Great stuff. Cant wait for a awesome and learning filled semester,
Nicki Hulick

No comments: