Saturday, September 6, 2014

Introduction: Erick Guajardo

Hello all! My name is Erick Alejandro Guajardo and I am also a sophomore here at UW. I plan on applying to the business school next Spring semester and majoring in either Operations Technology Management, Real Estate, or Information Systems. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I thoroughly enjoy long walks on the beach, cruising on my skateboard, and going for long bike rides. When I'm not in class I am usually at work in the business school, attending meetings for the organizations I am in, or doing spontaneous things such as climbing trees. I hope to learn new things and expand my knowledge about the society we live in through this class. As for our discussion group, I hope we can all get to know each other well and make this learning experience enjoyable. Below is a picture of me after biking twenty something miles like two years ago in LA.

No comments: