Monday, September 8, 2014

Introduction: Julia Zureikat

Hey guys! My name is Julia Zureikat and I am a sophomore from Lake Forest, Illinois. I am majoring in marketing and real estate through the Wisconsin School of Business. In my free time I like to go to the terrace, hang out with my friends, watch movies, and get ice cream. My favorite kind of ice cream is Ben and Jerry's half baked. 
I have always enjoyed creative writing and disliked analytical writing. I am a fan of poetry but can't seem to find time to write my own. In the picture attached is my roommate Colleen who I live with in my sorority house. The photo was taken in California this past summer when I visited her for a few days. I look forward to getting to know all of you better and anticipate a great upcoming semester!


1 comment:

Sofie said...

Hey Julia! I'm a retail major and I'm mostly interested in the marketing aspect of it! Jealous you went to Cali this summer. Looking forward to get to know you better in discussion!