Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hi everyone!! My name is Erin Schwartzstein and I'm a sophomore from New Jersey. I'm studying right now to be a retail major and am very interested/fascinated/passionate about fashion. In my free time I love to look at fashion blogs and read magazines. I'm also an avid runner and you can most always see me at the gym. I'm an ice cream connoisseur and swear by Ben and Jerry's. 

When it comes to writing, I love descriptive writing, but can't seem to get a grip on analysis papers. I used to be very good at poetry and actually enjoyed it, but I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with it. My favorite poet is E. E. Cummings. My picture is from this summer where I was fortunate to travel to Paris with my family and best family friends. Not so fortunate, however, was my sister who I cropped out of this picture. 

No comments: