Thursday, September 4, 2014

Introduction- Matthew Reich

My name is Matthew Reich. I am a sophomore at UW and a part of the School of Human Ecology, majoring in personal finance with a Certificate in Business. I'm originally from Los Angeles, but most if not all of my extended family lives in New York. I have good friends on the west and east coast and commute back in forth to make time for both of my friend groups. I'm in Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity and apart of several clubs on campus. My favorite place to hang out on campus is the terrace and my fraternity house. My goals for this year is to learn new information to help direct my career and to receive good grades in my classes. I'm very excited for this class specifically, as it seems very interesting and it fulfills a Communication B requirement!
Below is a picture of me and my friends from Los Angeles:

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hey Matt, I really like your introduction. I am a Business School Major so hopefully I will see you in some classes when you get your certificate in Business! Good to learn more about you, can't wait for the year!!!