Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Intro: Adam Mucha

Hey everyone, my name is Adam Mucha and I'm a sophomore here at UW-Madison.  For as long as I can remember, I've been known as Mucha by a majority of my friends (usually guys) because my neighbor growing up was also named Adam.  Since I am the younger of the two Adam's, I got demoted to being called by my last name and I'm perfectly okay with the "nickname" now.  I'm from a suburb just outside of Milwaukee called Germantown, WI.  I currently have my major listed as Real Estate, but I'm not completely set on that yet.  Recently, I have also been elected as the president of Badger Business Professionals which is a club to ultimately help Pre-Business students get into the Business School.  I'm not the best english student, but I hope to improve on this over the semester while also gaining more practice with public speaking.

I love everything Madison has to offer, as I assume every student here does, but I would really like to move out of Wisconsin after I graduate.  I don't like taking life too seriously and I'm always down to go on an adventure.  Some of my favorite experiences from the past year stemmed from the many spontaneous ideas my friends and I think of when we're bored. I can be a sarcastic person which may make me seem like a jerk, but I'm not as serious as I appear.  I'm a very open minded person and love discussing about any aspect of life, even if I have no knowledge about the topic.  I do like my personal days from time to time, but I'd much rather spend time with someone than talk with them over the phone or internet.  Hopefully I can get to know many of you throughout the semester.

Looking through my phone, I realized I didn't take that many picture from this summer.  But this is one of my favorite pictures with my friend from Summerfest, when I broke one of the benches on the 4th of July.

No comments: