Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction: Seowoo Park

Hi everyone!
My name is Seowoo Park. I am an international student from South Korea. I went to Madison as a freshman last year. I am currently planning to major in Economics and minor in Chinese. I went to an American high school in Indiana for four years by myself. I have my family, my mom and dad and my one year younger brother in South Korea. My brother is in the military now. He says he is enjoying it even though I can't believe this. When I have my own time, I love to do nail art and to sing in karaoke room. I got my habit to do nail art as I came to Madison because I was no longer to go to karaoke room whenever I want because of unbelievably expensive cost here.

I can't believe I am already a sophomore here in Madison because I feel like I am still a freshman who is always wandering. I am excited for this year with you guys! See you guys soon in the class :)

No comments: