Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction: Sofia Corelli

Hey everyone! My name’s Sofie and I’m a sophomore. My major is Retail, in the School of Human Ecology, and I’m hoping to get a certificate in business. I want to go into marketing/advertising after college with my retail degree. I’m from Westchester County, NY but I don’t really mind traveling to and from Madison because its worth it to come here! Outside of school, I’m in Pi Beta Phi sorority, play soccer, run, and am a part of some clubs on campus. I love being outdoors and hanging out with friends. Our sorority house has a dock so I love to hangout on that and I also love to be at the terrace. Game days are by far my favorite days because I am a huge football fan. In this class I’m interested in learning new things about our society and how information flows through it. My goal for the class is to improve my writing skills. Here's a picture of my sister and I hiking in Montana this summer! See you all in discussion. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice to meet you Sofia! Looking forward to getting to know yo more in class!