Monday, September 8, 2014

Introduction: Shayna Iorio

Hi! My name is Shayna Iorio. I am a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin, and I am a retail major in the School of Human Ecology. I am from Dix Hills, New York. I have one older brother, who graduated from the University of Miami two years ago. I also have two cats (which are my favorite animal). I am very into fashion and love to shop, both online and in stores. Some of my favorite places on campus include the new waterfront apartments (I don't live there but love staying by the pool), Capitol square, and going to Cyc, the spinning class on University Avenue. 

From this class, I hope to get better at my writing skills and to fulfill my comm b requirement. I hope to learn a lot and absorb all the information I need to be successful in this course this semester. 

Below is a picture of me and my dad this year when he was in Madison helping me move into my apartment. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shayna, interesting name. My younger sister's name is Shaina too (spelled differently though). I can't believe it took this long to meet someone else with the same name. Looking forward to getting to know you this semester.

-Connor