Monday, November 24, 2014

After going through all of my blog posts on our discussion website Blogger, I feel that I have presented myself through my online writing in a decently realistic way.  Throughout my time in LIS 201, I have presented myself in a couple different ways, depending the form of communication.  My blog posts are more of a casual way of writing for me, where a reader can get a better idea of what my personality is like compared to the exams or the written assignments.  The essays that we have turned in, portray my writing abilities more structurally and formally. And then, in person at discussion section, I am more reserved.  I believe the online blog reports represent my personality the best because I'm able to form opinions and thoughts with the ability to push the backspace button, yet still be somewhat informal. When writing more formally in essays, I try and perfect what I am saying in order to do the best that I can on the assignment, so it may take more time, but it showcases my talents more. I think this class does a fine job and making us aware that through different forms of communication, we are capable of presenting differently, and that way, we can get different points across.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As you think, I also thought that this class made me represent myself in various forms through various ways. I enjoyed those as I read past posts I uploaded before.