Monday, November 24, 2014

Online Over the Weekend

After going through all my previous posts, I feel as though I presented myself pretty accurately with my writing. I was much more formal in my writing in the written assignments such as the essay’s and prepared speech. My blog posts were a little more laid-back in style, but they were intended to be more personal than the formal assignments and show off my personality through the style of writing. I think when it comes to my skill as a writer, the formal assignments showcased my talents, since they were longer and I spent more time working on them than the blog posts. For the most part, my “true” self was depicted throughout all of the work in the class. The exams and formal writing assignment showcased my work as a writer, whereas the blog posts and discussions showcased my personality, overall. 

No comments: