Monday, November 24, 2014

Final Over The Weekend

Throughout the semester, I felt as if I maintained the same presentation of my writing.  In all my classes with required writing aspects, I usually stay very professional with the assignment I'm given to complete.  Many of these over the weekend assignments were fairly easy, but that didn't change how I'd present myself.  The way I present myself in class, is not necessarily how I present myself outside the class room.  I definitely take down the professional wall I usually put up for school.  I feel my professional side is the more successful presentation of myself because I hold myself to a much higher standard when it comes to anything, even when writing something out for class or an email.  But when I'm not focusing on staying professional, I'm much more fun to be around which is why I don't always like staying professional throughout the day.  I feel both aspects are important to have, especially when in different environments.  But I don't think someone should have just one side to them because that isn't the best way for success in something you're trying to accomplish.

No comments: