Monday, November 24, 2014

Blog Assignment- Sofia Corelli

After reading through all of my past blogs, I first realized how many smaller scale assignment we had done and I was able to see how they all connected to topics that we have learned in class and in the readings. I noticed that my writing style is very consistent throughout my writing, whether that be a good thing or a bad thing. I think an outsider reading my blog posts would be able to tell that they were all written by the same person. I realized that I really focused on answering the specific assignment questions, and never really dug too deep into my own opinions about the material. This is where I see the biggest difference between my blogging and my written assignments for the class. Since the written assignments are so much longer, there is a lot more room to dig into the ideas and offer way more opinionated statements. For this reason, I think that my "true" voice is expressed more in my written assignments than in my blog posts. I also noticed a bunch of small typos while reading through my blog posts. My blog posts are much more casual than any other assignments that I have done for this class, but I think that's a good thing. Overall, all of the different forms of writing/speaking/assignments in this class has helped me to understand different forms of getting information out there.

No comments: