Monday, November 17, 2014

ARIS

My experience with Aris was quite frustrating and a waste of time. The app was very poorly designed so it was just a pain to navigate. Once I found a game that looked interesting, AJSoccer, my little hope was quickly deteriorated. I clicked through a virtual conversation of me (the player) and a coach, convincing me to go back into the soccer game, even though I had suffered what seemed like a concussion. Firstly, that is horrible to put a player back in if they even remotely have a chance that they could have a concussion. Secondly, after the coach put me back into the game, the screen just went blank and there was nothing more I could do except "Leave the conversation". Overall, I did not get the point of this assignment, besides testing my patience.

No comments: