Monday, November 24, 2014

Blog Analysis

This weekend I looked over all the blog posts I have completed during the course of this class. As expected, I found that the style of my writing for these posts did not vary too much. I was always very to the point and concise with my posts. There was not much discussion in my posts, and I think this can be attributed to how these over the weekend assignments were structured. The questions were very direct and did not ask for much analysis. The tone I use in these posts was more informal than the papers I wrote for this class; however, they were not as free flowing as my contributions to discussion in class. Overall, I felt that my abilities were best showcased in the formal writing assignments and speeches in the class. Through these assignments, I was better able to back up my arguments and make a truly strong case for my views. My writing best showcases my talents when I can provide support and evidence.

No comments: