Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blogging throughout the semester

While going through all of the blog posts I have written over the semester I found the decrease in formal language interesting. In the first few posts I wrote a lot longer entries with more descriptive information. My "online voice" was definitely professional and to the point in the first half of my blog entries. As the semester wore on, my "online voice" became more lax and I wrote shorter posts. I'm sure that has to do with the desire for the semester to end quickly and my motivation decreasing as the weather gets colder. Nonetheless, I think my "online voice" also changed as I became more comfortable with our section and knowing how to answer the assignments. I think overall my online voice is very accurate to how I am in person and in other assignments. It portrays me as the type of student I act as on and off the paper.

1 comment:

Sofie said...

I definitely agree that the formality in my voice lessened throughout the semester! I think this is because we all became more comfortable talking with each other.