Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My past posts

I actually enjoyed reading my past posts since the beginning of the class, because I could find various forms of writings written by myself and my reactions online. It is interesting to see myself writing on blog because for every assignment a style of writings was much more formal and objective even though I still used words like "I," "my," and "me." I also found that online I can speak more loudly with more confidence than speaking in public like in the class discussion. I think it is because I can take time to contemplate and double think if there is any correction on what I want to say but when I actually have to talk in public, I stutter and do not concisely and exactly inform what I really want to say. I like when I have a chance to talk to others with an enough preparation. It is the best way to represent my true self that with enough corrections and time to contemplate conveying my thoughts for me.

No comments: