Monday, November 17, 2014

Over the Weekend Assignment

Over the weekend, I downloaded the app ARIS. I was surprised by the variety of "quests" one can take while playing this game. The first game I clicked on was a campus tour that was 90 minutes. I decided it was too cold to go on this adventure so I decided to look at different street art across the campus, ARIS gave a brief description of the street art featured and gave its location. I was surprised by the amount of street art on our campus because I have not noticed most of it before. I traveled to three of the locations ARIS sent me to and I was surprised to find that the art was actually located there. Although playing this game allowed me to notice something new about Madison, I didn't really get the point of the game. I felt like it was too time consuming of a game and required too much traveling; therefore, it does not really appeal much to a busy college student. 

No comments: